Group Pilates Classes in Oamaru!
Where: Upstairs at the Oamaru Rowing Club
When: Wednesday 9:15am
and Thursday 6:00pm
Cost: $15 casual
or $130 for 10xpass (to be used in 3 months)
To Book in:
1. Click "book" next to the class you would like to attend in the calendar opposite.
2. If this is your first time signing in:
- you will need to register and create a password.
- you will be prompted to fill out a brief medical questionnaire
3. Choose casual payment or purchase a 10x pass and fill in your payment details.
4. You are now booked in and should be able to see all your future bookings on your calendar.
5. You have until 1 hour before class begins to cancel and receive a full refund.
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to try out a class, please get in touch: Stacey@progressivemotion.com.au
Accredited Exercise Physiologist
STOTT PILATES Certified Instructor
BSc Kin, University of Alberta, Canada
Stacey is an Accredited Exercise Physiologist and Fully certified Pilates Instructor with seven years of experience in the field. She has experience in orthopaedic rehabilitation, working with pregnant and postpartum women, and creating complimentary exercise programs for athletes including marathon runners, surfers, netballers and cyclists. Stacey loves all aspects of movement therapies and is a self-professed nerd, currently learning everything she can about fascia, fascial fitness, and biomechanics More...