Reformer Pilates for Exercise Professionals
This Professional Development is Designed for Accredited Health Professionals who have a University qualification in exercise science, and are already able to assess, prescribe and modify exercise programs for people with various health conditions.
The purpose of this course is to build an exercise repertoire using the Pilates Reformer, specific to the common clientele seen by Exercise Professionals.
The following learning objectives will be covered:
- Theory and Introduction (1.5 hours)
- Evidence-based Pilates principles will be introduced, explore the latest on “Core” Research and an introduction to the Reformer
- Reformer Exercises (3.5 hours)
- You will watch, practice and teach 25+ exercises, each with modifications (progressions and regressions) for specific considerations
- Case Studies (1 hour)
- Finish by programming a case study for a specific condition in small groups
- Saturday May 25th, 10:30-5:30
- Location TBA
- Receive a printed manual including a description, picture and modifications for each exercise
- 6 CPD Points (pending ESSA approval)
- Cost: $260 (minimum numbers required)
- MAXIMUM 16 Participants, so reserve your spot now!
To register online please CLICK HERE.
Or email email@example.com with questions or for alternative registration/payment methods.
Please read TERMS AND CONDITIONS before registering for this course.